Hi,
I have a chat server is ported from synapse and I used twsocketthrdserver
so it would scale with 200 sockets per thread. The problem is in my
original server i used a generic tdictionary to store pointers to the
client objects. I use a critical section to protect the tdictionary and
this all works great except when I go over 200 connections,  then when a
user sends a message to a user in the 2nd thread one of them dies,  the 2nd
thread does not terminate but it's like the message pump dies.
I use the protected tdictionary to locate the recipient socket object.

The thread list and the client list are private and I can't make use of
them in the stock component.

Anyone have any ideas on what may be going on?