Pardon Francois, I should have sent this last message to the list, as it may
be more useful to your fans.

===========================

Bonjour Francois

I have just discovered ICS is available for XE2. Bravo and merci beaucoup. I
have decided to give them a whirl, as they seem to have an excellent
reputation.

Postcard at the ready (really), I just wanted to point out that the
components *may* not be registering in the IDE properly. They do not appear
in the non-visual selection once you use a data-module. Not sure how to
remedy this.

Of course, not being a Delphi expert, I could be wrong. It happens all the
time J

A bientot <can't do the accents>

Jon