> what is the status of IPv6 with ICS ?

Arno has put a lot of effort into adding IPv6 over the last year in ICS
v8, but I have been very slow to test it.

I got my ICS web server listening on multiple IP addresses including IPv6
last week, and am slowly testing the other components and demos.  The
OverbyteIcsTcpSrvIPv6 demo is the starting point.

Currently there is no overnight zip of the SVN repository, but I'll fix
that this week.  Beware the V8 directory structure is being changed this
week, so it's quite dynamic at the moment.

svn://svn.overbyte.be/ics/branches/icsipv6

Angus