> 1. I have a richedit box hat I have formatted text in
> Smtpcli.MailMessage := editor.lines; I have noticed that none of
> the formatting is carried across to the sent email

How are you extracting the text from the richedit control, with which
method?  To maintain RTF formatting, you also need to set the MIME
content type to text/richtext and encode it.

> 2. Is there a way to set a delivery report, in the email hearder,
> if so how?

Delivery reports depend on the client recognising the special header and
returning an email, many clients deliberately do not.

Just set ConfirmReceipt to true, and the Disposition-Notification-To:
header will be added with your from address.

Angus