> Hello, I wonder if there is any solution to the Ping component, it
> is not working under Win64.
> I┬┤m getting the error: _General Failure_, compiled with Delphi XE2
> (icsv8w-140712) under Win 7 64bit.

I have reproduced your ping problem on Win7 64-bit.  Looking at MSDN, it
appears a slightly different IP_OPTION_INFORMATION and ICMP_ECHO_REPLY
structures are used for IcmpSendEcho function on 64-bit platforms, so
icmp.pas needs updating.

Also note we are using icmp.dll which since Windows XP has been a stub
calling the real DLL for iphlpapi.dll, so that really needs changing as
well.  We can then support IPv6 ping as well, which needs adding.

Angus