> There is an issue, which is not directly related to ICS, but since
> ICS provides
> a webserver that may help in solving it, I'd like to hear some
> advices from you.
>
> The problem happens with Chrome and Android's browsers while
> downloading binary files
> from a webserver. You may read description of the bug at
> http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=104331

This is a long one year old thread, during which time no-one has found a
solution.  I only skimmed the thread, but it seems a badly behaved
download manager is involved and messing with server headings is an
attempt to make Chrome download something in the hope it's better.

It really looks like a Goggle issue, let them fix it.

Is this problem reproducible with Chrome under Windows, or is it simply
non-Windows platforms?

Angus