Hello,

I would assume 'Location' would be the URL on the RequestDone() event, but how
do you determine the current URL in a LocationChange() event? You wouldn't
know (for sure) whether it is  URL or whether it was the previous value in
Location.

I think I came up with a method of getting the 'current URL' though, using two
variables 'lastloc' and 'currloc':

1. In OnLocationChange(), I set 'lastloc' to Location.
2. In OnRequestHeaderBegin(), I set 'currloc' to the value of 'lastloc' (if it
exists).
3. To get the true current location of the request, I check 'currloc' and use
that if there is a value assigned, otherwise I use the 'URL' property.

If one just uses the 'Location' property, it's not always the current URL - at
least not until the OnRequestHeaderBegin() event... in fact, the current URL
could be a previous value of 'Location', if there was more than one location
change.

Am I making sense? :)

Does the above method make sense or does someone know an easier way? Or am I
making this too complicated?

I need the 'real' URL to handle cookies properly. I need the current URL in
OnCookie, and if there is a location header before the cookie header, then the
Location property is not the current URL for the cookie... the URL property
might be, but it could also have been the previous value of Location if there
was more than one relocation. See the problem? :)

Thanks,
Albert