Hi,

I have just been looking at the HtmlMail demo as I need to test out
embedding images in an html email.

The demo loads fine in to Delphi XE3 and then compiles without any issues.
However, as soon as I try and run it I get an error saying "Exception
EReadError in module OverByteICSMailHtml.exe at 000B73AC. Error reading
HtmlSmtpClient.Timeout: Property Timeout does not exist."

I am using the very latest version of ICS that I downloaded from the
Overbyte site yesterday.

Any reason why the demo doesn't seem to run?

Thanks

Tim