From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On
Behalf Of rajesh gupta
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:24 PM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] delay in data

Dear ,
           I mean Live data == delay . The changes I am observe on server
machine in grid is not reflecting on
           client connected to server machine . i.e. data coming on the
client machine 2- 10 seconds delay .
           On server machine as the data change it send to the all clients
connected to it . But the data reach
           to the client in delay . Bandwidth delay is not any issue . it is
dedicated 2 mbps line .
           One more important thing I want to tell you when clients are less
ie. 5- 10 then there is no delay
          as client increases delay increases.