On Sunday, May 19, 2013 1:12 AM [GMT+1=CET],
Perry Kappetein schrob:

> I have V8 Beta installed, but how to install the Firemonkey version?
>
> Seems like I need to install the CommonXE4Design   but I cannot
> install that one.
> Unless I am missing something here
> I am able to compile the XE4Run project.

At first remove the VCL-only design-time package from the IDE if any
(Component | Install Packages).

Open DXe4InstallVclFmx.groupproj located in the Ics\Install folder.
In the project manager make sure that the Windows 32 target platform is
selected for each of the three run-time packages. Activate IcsCommonDXE4Run
and from the context menu select From Here.. | Build All From Here

Repeat this for all three platforms.

Finally install the three design-time packages in the order they appear
in program manager. Set the library path to the dcu output directory.
For instance: $(ICSRoot)\lib\$(Config)\$(Platform)\XE4,
where $(ICSRoot) is a custom environment variable set to ICS' root
directory.

--
Arno