On Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:00 PM [GMT+1=CET],
pkappet...@charter.net schrob:

> I tried installing the V8 Beta version, since I was curious about the
> FMX part.
> But how do I install it for FMX ?,  do I need to add the folders in
> IDE setup as well for FMX.
> Same as for the 64 bit part.
>
> All I can find is installing for the IDE and that's it.. so not sure
> if I need to install it for the other consoles?

I don't understand your problem, so I uploaded two videos
http://delphi.duodata.de/archiv/InstIcsV8_part1.avi.7z
http://delphi.duodata.de/archiv/InstIcsV8_part2.avi.7z

Both files are just ~2,5 MB compressed, however extract to more
than 300 MB.

If you still have problems please ask again.

--
Arno