Thank you.

Movie 2 made it clear from what you have in the Path section.
That was the part I was having problems with.

Learned something here.

  PErry

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Arno Garrels wrote:

On Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:00 PM [GMT+1=CET],
pkappet...@charter.net schrob:

I tried installing the V8 Beta version, since I was curious about the
FMX part.
But how do I install it for FMX ?,  do I need to add the folders in
IDE setup as well for FMX.
Same as for the 64 bit part.

All I can find is installing for the IDE and that's it.. so not sure
if I need to install it for the other consoles?

I don't understand your problem, so I uploaded two videos http://delphi.duodata.de/archiv/InstIcsV8_part1.avi.7z
http://delphi.duodata.de/archiv/InstIcsV8_part2.avi.7z

Both files are just ~2,5 MB compressed, however extract to more
than 300 MB.

If you still have problems please ask again.
 --
Arno