-----Mensagem original-----
De: TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] Em nome de Arno
Garrels
Enviada em: terça-feira, 4 de junho de 2013 12:41
Para: ICS support mailing
Assunto: Re: [twsocket] Shared handles problem (fixed)

On Tuesday, June 04, 2013 8:11 AM [GMT+1=CET], Merijn Bosma schrob:

> Thanks for the quick fix Arno!
> Did Francois agree with the solution found by Eric?

I don't know. But turning off winsock notification right before the call to
closesocket() should be safe. The current fix additionally reenables
notification messages if the call to closesocket() failed with error
WSAEWOULDBLOCK before the MessagePump is called.

--
Arno