> I do not think so. Last year I wrote a very simple
> Putty-wrapper in order to be able to get a directory listing

Thanks, just been playing with putty, it will connect to the Unix system,
but the tunnelling does not seem to work with the application that does
not support SSH.

The application was written 20 years ago in C and is very hard to
maintain, the author moved to Redmond for many years (MSIE) but is now
back trying to add SSH.

I suggested a proxy/tunnel would be quickest, if someone has done it
already, no need for me to write something.

Angus