> Do you think this can be done with ICS and Delphi 4?

Delphi 4 or XE4 ?
Of course no problem with XE4.
If you still have an ICS version working with D4, then you can do it.

Downloading an image is not different than downloading any file or any HTML
page. One you get the JPG (or GIG or PNG or whataver) into a file, you can
then load it into your favorite TImage. You may also use ICS to put the file
to a TMemoryStream and load the image component from the stream. This way
there will be no disk activity.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be
Embarcadero MVP