I'd love to read about this, but the link doesn't work.
Many thanks to you. You have made my life so much easier!

Walter

On 8/22/2013 12:45 PM, François Piette wrote:
I have received the special permission to talk about my experience
with Delphi XE5. So I wrote an blog article with my first impression
about the product and about porting ICS to Android:

http://francois-piette.blogspot.be/2013/08/delphi-xe5-to-develop-android.htm

That's great news to here that ICS will be ported to Android for XE5.
Will there be a port for iOS or will that require a separate port for that
platform?

I have no Apple hardware to play with.
The port would require some specific changes but this would be transparent
to the outer component level.