> I am trying to convert a cgi-bin program that uses msxml to be part of a
small webserver program using thttpserver.
> I get access violations when I try to parse the xml received in the post
request
> I am using DomDocument and msxml (2 I think)
> I have read about using coinitilialise but that did not help.
> Does anyone have any ideas???

Difficult to say anything since your description is not complete. You should
show some code, show the line where the access violation occurs and show the
stack trace when the AV occurs.

Your code has at least two parts: Using the HTTP server component and using
the MSXML component.
You should separate the two. At least for debugging your code. Write the XML
content to a file and the reload the file to process it using MSXML,
probably test your parsing in a standalone executable reading the same file.

Also you should use madExcept in your application to have better checks.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be
Embarcadero MVP