On Tuesday, September 03, 2013 3:30 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Christian Giesen wrote:

> Whenever the local version of a SOAP server exits, I get a 'Runtime
> error 216 at 00407AD2' error message.
[..]

> EnterCriticalSection(GWSockCritSect); <<--- The AV exception occurs here .

Maybe the GWSockCritSect is deleted already?
Try set a break point in OverbyteIcsWinsock.pas finalization section at line
"DeleteCriticalSection(GWSockCritSect);"

If the critical section has already been deleted when TWSocket's destructor
is called something is wrong in your code/design, do you use multiple threads?

--
Arno