No, I didn't use MsgWait. I run it like this:

fSync: IOmniTaskControl;
fSync := CreateTask(TSyncThread.Create(fFileList), 'PollTask').
              Invoke(@TSyncThread.StartSync).
              MonitorWith(OmniEventMonitor).
              Run;

The Create constructor makes a copy of the fFileList array and creates the
TFtpClient object.
StartSync does the upload.

Btw, both ICS and OTL are downloaded from the latest SVN archives from a
few days ago. Not directly from the SVN, if that matters.

Vladimir

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Primoz Gabrijelcic <pri...@gabrijelcic.org