>> My code  inside the event triggers is fine for multi-thread

>That is required indeed. For instance no access to the client list, no
plain access to the VCL etc..

>Without having a look at your source code it's hard to say.

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure that ICS itself would not have issues by
the messages being processed from a different thread, especially when client
disconnects, because you may have to process client list internally right?
I´m not accessing client list from inside events and everything that I do
from event handlers are "thread-safe"

Thanks

Eric