Thanks for the tip.

Graham

-----Original Message-----
From: TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] On Behalf Of Angus
Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd
Sent: 20 September 2013 14:12
To: twsocket@lists.elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] ICS FTP Client - Error Handling

> Should the FTPErrror event play any part in the error handling or can
> everything be sorted out from the FTPRequestDone event?

Generally, RequestDone is called for all events, but there are exceptions
like after ABORT.  So I always check for Connected after every command and
die if not.

You can call CheckReady regularly which will raise OnError if not happy.
Essentially, don't trust any one event to be called in an error, it's a
complex component.