> I have a client with a proxy using active directory for it's
authentication.
> How does this sit with the proxy username and password for the HttpCli
component?
> Do I use the windows user login credentials?
> Any pointers, if not specific answers are appreciated.

HttpClient has nothing to do with ActiveDirectory. It is the web server you
connect to that handle the authentication and validate user/pass against the
ActiveDirectory. As far as HTTP is concerned, the web server may accept
user/pass using any of the standard authentication scheme. When
ActiveDirectory is in action, it is likely that NTLM is used but not always.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be
Embarcadero MVP