From: TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] On Behalf Of
Fran├žois Piette
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 11:32 AM
To: 'ICS support mailing'
Subject: [twsocket] ICS-V8 has been released

ICS-V8 has been released. See the details here:

http://francois-piette.blogspot.be/2013/10/ics-version-8-released.html

I have to give a special thank you to Arno Garrels and Angus Robertson for
the huge work they produced to make this release possible.

It simply had not happened if they were not here! Thank you guys, well done
job.

--

francois.pie...@overbyte.be

Embarcadero MVP