> Using the sample OverbyteHttpsTst application, I get the below, but
> no body content. It looks like it goes through some redirects and
> switches to http from https.

Indeed, it switches to non-SSL but still using port 443, and you then get an
10053 abort error.  I've reproduced the same error using the browser demo.

It's probably another error in the relocation code in the component, not
disabling SSL, or deliberately setting SSL due to port 443, or maybe the
opposite, not setting it due to http//:.