________________________________
 De : Arno Garrels <arno.garr...@gmx.de>
À : ICS support mailing <twsocket@lists.elists.org>
Envoyé le : Samedi 12 octobre 2013 12h08
Objet : Re: [twsocket] Post data lost

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 8:42 AM [GMT+1=CET],
Laurent Breysse wrote:

> I uploaded a test project here:
> http://temp-share.com/show/FHK4Jfm56
>
> The password to download the file is: ics.
> The project consists of the WebSvr ICS sample project, with only
> post-related code kept, and a simple client based on indy, that sends
> 50 post requests sequentially.

> I have reproduced the issue with another computer and delphi version
> (XE4 pro then 2010 Ent.). The issue is much more frequent on the
> second test environment, so you may have to launch the test multiple
> time before seing a read timeout on client side.

I cannot reproduce this with XE5 and latest ICSv8.
The read timeout of 2 seconds on the client side might be to small.
Although 2 seconds sound like enough, we all know that depending on
what programs and background service are running the system
sometimes freezes for a short while.
What happens when you increase the timeout to 30 seconds?

--
Arno