Hello

Do you have any customer or anything to consume webservices using TWSocket?

I´m having big troubles with default Delphi webservice consumer (It crashes
the application sometimes, when the host is down and we keep requesting
data, and I think it must be related to HTTPRIO that uses Indy as connection
layer) and I want to consume webservices using TWSocket because I trust it
as connection layer since we use it in all over our application and never
had any issues

Thanks!

Eric