Dear Angus,

If I use Firefox all work fine, I can access to the HTTPS server a get information.

I contact one of my client and tell him to ask to their technical support more information about their network restrictions.

May be, it's not a ICS problem but a user network security...

I will learn more tomorrow morning,

Thanks for your answer,

Regards,