On 07/11/2013 16:15, Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
Angus, trying to change the code to use your components. Does the
TMagFtp component support  a CopyType := FCTypeDates ;
Sorry, seems like I never supported specific date ranges for FTP which is
mostly used to synchronise remote and local directories, or for specific files.

The following code inserted in to TMagFTP.FtpDownFiles seems to do the job I need

    if (CopyType = FCTypeDates) and (FEarliestDate > 0) then
    begin
      for i := 0 to Pred(TotSrcFiles) do
      begin
        SrcFileRec := SrcFileList[i];
        with SrcFileRec^ do
        begin
          if FrFileCopy = FCStateSelect then
          begin
            if FrFileUDT < FEarliestDate then
            begin
              FrFileCopy := FCStateNone;
              Dec(fTotProcFiles);
      if fTotProcFiles = 0 then
      begin
        result := TaskResOKNone;
        fReqResponse := 'No Specific Source Files Selected to Download';
        Exit;

David