On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:39 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Fran├žois Piette wrote:

>> I'm trying to use TnScript. I created a new form and added  TnScript
>> only. I go to Properties  and tick "Log". Then I try untick it, and
>> have "I/O Error 103". What is it?
>
> When you turn Log to ON, it opens the file given by LogFileName but
> somehow ignore some failure. When trying to close the file (Log :=
> FALSE), you get the I/O error 103 because the open was not successful.
> One cause could be the file already opened or readonly.

It is clearly a bug in the setter! What are you talking about?
{code}
procedure TCustomEmulVT.SetLog(Value : Boolean);
begin
    if FLog = Value then
        Exit;

    FLog := Value;

    if FLog then begin
{$I-}
        AssignFile(FFileHandle, FLogFileName);   // angus V6.01
        Append(FFileHandle);
        if IOResult <> 0 then
            Rewrite(FFileHandle);
        Write(FFileHandle, '<Open>');
{$I+}
    end
    else begin
        Write(FFileHandle, '<Close>');
        CloseFile(FFileHandle);
{code}

I leave fixing this stuff to the guy(s) who introduced it.

--
Arno