>>How can I get  a buffer of TnScript some else way?
> TTnScript inherit from TEmulVT which has a buffer for what you see "on
> screen". There is a Screen property which in turn has a Lines property.
This
> is an array of records made of Txt : AnsiChar (Character displayed) and
> Att : Byte which is the attribute (color and so on).

Unfortunately TEmulVT is unsuitable. I have to use scripts.
I have some commands which must be sent in a special way.
So TnScript is more suitable in my case (with my knowledge).
And  i'd like have a buffer logging too. But I have  troubles with
TnScript  built-in logging (see the topic "I/O Error 103").

So I want to get the TnScript's buffer and write to file by himself.

--
D!s