From: TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] On Behalf Of Richard
Gallois
Sent: 24 December 2013 01:24 PM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Merry Christmas

Hi François,

Just wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Thanks for your
tireless work on ICS (and other projects) over many years. I have gained great
benefit from your code and wisdom. I've played with SecureBlackBox, Indy and
Borland's own components, but I always come back to the faithful ICS. It is a
fantastic gift that you have given us and I am very grateful for your
generosity.

Best Wishes

Richard Gallois