On Sunday, January 05, 2014 8:39 AM [GMT+1=CET],
Florian Hector wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I just started using ICS TSmtpCli for sending mails (still working
> with D7).
> Upon terminating my application, it reported some memory leak
> whenever the function of sending mails had been used.
>
> So before anything else, I upgraded the ISC package to the latest
> release. Ever since, I get an error message along the lines
> "SmtpCli1.ProxyType: Property ProxyType does not exist".

Then likely an old version of ICS is found. Make sure that the library path (
Tools | EnvironmentOptions ) does include either the path to the output
directory that contains the right dcu files, this is by default
<icsroot>\Lib\Debug\Win32\D7 *or* both the path to <icsroot>\Source and
<icsroot>\Source\Include. At the same time remove any library path that points
to an old ICS directory.

> When I try to compile the sample application OverbyteICSMailSnd, the
> compiler barks at a line where a variable of the type TSmtpProxyType
> is declared.

I just did a fresh checkout of the latest SVN revision (
http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download ) and installed on Delphi
7. Cannot reproduce this issue.

--
Arno