Hello, it is my first posting here.

I have following issue:

When trying to download following URL:
https://api.kambi.com/offering/api/v2/ub/group/featured/1000093190.json?lang=en_GB&channel_id=1&client_id=2&ncid=276901 <https://api.kambi.com/offering/api/v2/ub/group/featured/1000093190.json?lang=en_GB&channel_id=1&client_id=2&ncid=276901>

It should return 410 Gone or JSON content, depending on geo location of the client.
And it works just fine using no proxy, or socks one.

But when trying to tunnel the request using HTTP proxy, SSL fails.

Tried multiple proxies and I confirm that debugging proxies (Fiddler), wget and curl manage to download the content using provided HTTP proxies. ICS fails for this particular url.

Using V8 trunc, tried with every supported 32bit openssl dlls, different TSslOption - with no luck. Debugging the sources I see FD_CLOSE is received, but can not dig if it originates from protocol message or connection is forced to close on client side.

Thanks.