Hi,

I am working on a control application that uses a few ICS components.
One of this application options is firmware update to embedded device over TCP.

I have created a form that has one TWSocket, a few timers, progress bar etc…
In general the user chooses a file to download to the device and clicks a
button to start the process.
This form is created dynamically, it creates the socket and all. The
application can open as many
forms as the user needs. Every form has its own state machine and its own
buffer , socket etc…

The update worked fine for a single device and even for 2-3 concurrent updates.
 For some reason when
I triad running more then 4 forms, sometimes the application crashed
completely, sometimes one of the
forms stopped the file transfer and timed out.

After making a few changes I am now stacked with a Stack Overflow exception and
no matter what I
do I cannot run even one form.

The stack overflow is inside the TWSocket. I am sending a 4K bye buffer and
then in the DataSent event I
send another one and another one…

Actually the stack overflow happened when I triad to send smaller buffers (1K)
now even after returning
to the previous code with 4K buffer I still get the stack overflow.

I am using XE4 with C++

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

BR,
Noam.

viruses.