> By 'bogged down' I mean that I can send and receive, alternating instruments
> but eventually
> the instruments (or the software) stop working correctly

You have to better described "stop working correctly" if you want to
significant help. What happens (or doesn't)? Is there any error code or
exception? Put breakpoint, add display messages and all kind of debugging stuff.

> Do you have a postcard from Orillia, Ontario, Canada yet?

Honestly, I can't tell you: I have received more than 4000 postcards for ICS
registration. Send yours :-)

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be
Embarcadero MVP