> can i request please for an updated sendfile example found in overbyte.be
site?
> i simply need it transfer file in our network

This sample is maybe not the best one.
Depends on what type of transfer you actually need. Please tell us your
requirements.
The easiest is to use the FTP or HTTP components. One server component at
one end and one client component at the other end.
To start with, you can play with the FTP demos included in ICS distribution
(OverbyteIcsFtpServ and OverbyteIcsFtpTst). Those are the easiest and yet
complete.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be
Embarcadero MVP