I am starting to get users who want to step up the security of the FTP
connection and are tending towards SFTP (S being Secure and not Simple in
this case) rather than FTPS. Simplicity of getting though firewalls seems to
be a consideration. I see that ICS now has a suite of SSL components, but is
this something that is on the ICS radar for future development.

I haven't gone into this too far yet so maybe what I have said above is not
appropriate.
Also the concept of a "Disney Standard" has come up. Anybody know about
this?

Regards
Graham