> I get the impression there are two types of secure FTP:

SFTP or FTPS are non-standard confusing names, and different people interpret
them in different ways.  That's why we specify FTP SSL, and not FTPS to clearly
identify what is offered by ICS.

There is also FTP over SSH, which is really a UNIX thing where SSH is used for
to provide a secure shell for numerous protocols. So it's not really an FTP
protocol as such, there are no SSH related FTP commands.  But it's simple for
UNIX systems since their ancient FTP clients and servers can be used securely
without modification.

The major disadvantage of SSH is no public certificates, so any encryption keys
need to be privately arranged.

There are no plans to support SSH with ICS, but you can configure it yourself
using a Windows SSH program, forget the name off hand.