Hi

i'm using FTPcli in one of my projects, and i have problem with FTPs over TLS with passive mode.. I have disconnects during the uploads: sometimes upload goes through but in most cases upload stops after PASV command... This happens with different types of files and at least on 2 FTP servers (ProFTPD and FileZilla Server). You can download here <miro.image-line.com/downloads/full_upload_log.rar> upload log file with several disconnects (happens always shortly after 227 Entering Passive Mode) .

i'm using latest ICS7 version (from svn) with Delphi 7 and tried with different versions of ssleay32.dll normal ftp (without TLS) works fine, same for FTP+ TLS with passive mode off (same server) also upload to same servers with different clients (tested with filezilla and total commander) using same options (ftp + TLS + passive mode) works without problems

thx for any feedback
regards
miro krajcovic