I will log those other events and get a log to look at.

Thanks,

James

-----Original Message-----
From: TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] On Behalf Of Angus
Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 4:07 AM
To: twsocket@lists.elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] TFtipClient and TFtpServer and 10053 error after
Transmit successful...

> The Transmit method returns failure even though the file is
> successfully uploaded. Notice how the request is 18, the StatusCode is
> 226 but an Error 500 is returned with a winsock error of #10053).

226 is success, so no idea why you get 500 as well.

The transmit method does several commands in sequence, but you are not
logging enough to see where the error is happening.  You really need to log
the onDisplay, OnError and OnResponse events so you see all the command

#10053 is connection aborted, which generally does not matter if the
important commands have already been successful.