Thanks Albert!

On 5/15/2014 9:05 AM, Albert Wiersch wrote:
Walter, I will try to document in more detail what I did.

* Copy and rename the *.cbproj files, changing XE3 to XE6 in the filename. I
did 4 of them but I think there are 2 more for FireMonkey, which I didn't do
yet but might in the future.
* Open the new XE6 cdproj files in a text editor, and replace all occurrences
of "XE3" with "XE6". I think one of the XE3 files had a reference to XE2 in
it, and I changed that to XE6 as well.
* Open all the project files in C++Builder XE6.
* Add OverbyteCookies.pas to IcsCommonCBXE6Run.bpl
* Build IcsCommonCBXE6Run.bpl
* In IcsCommonCBXE6Design.bpl, edit OverbyteIcsReg.pas. If I recall, I search
for 'Cookie' and found two lines that were commented out by defines that
excluded C++Builder. I simple commented those lines out so that the 'cookie'
lines would be included and I would get the cookie manager component.
* Build and install IcsCommonCBXE6Design.bpl
* Build IcsVclCBXE6Run.bpl
* Build and install IcsVclCBXE6Design.bpl

See if that works. I haven't actually been able to build my actual application
yet as I'm still resolving some other component issues.

Also, if anyone sees anything wrong in the above, then please let me know.

Thanks,
Albert Wiersch
AI Internet Solutions LLC
supp...@htmlvalidator.com