From: zayin [mailto:za...@pdq.net]
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 7:59 AM
To: twsocket@lists.elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] TSslPop3Cli... 6.13

Hi,

> Note messages are only deleted when the mailbox is actually closed with
the QUIT command.

I think that is the issue. This is a 24/7 program and I do not issue the
quit until the program is stopped.

Interesting that Gmail is the only POP3 server, I have tested, that has the
requirement. My code has now been tested with 3 other POP3 servers and they
all delete the message when the DELE command is issued.

FYI, if you delete all the messages and do a STAT before the QUIT the reply
will be the message count that includes all the deleted messages.

Thanks Angus.

Cheers,

Mark