Hi

I have been having a considerable number of problems using TWSocket all of
them mine, so I have a number a simple question/s

Do the OnSessionConnected, OnSessionClosed and OnDataAvailable events run
in their own threads?  This has serious ramifications on how the app is
written (as I have discovered).

During testing I have been running a collection procedure successfully
using a timer but as soon as I run it conventionally I have timing
problems.

I connect to each device sequentially; as soon as the connection is
complete the connected device starts to generate status messages which
means that incoming messages to be verified for content and synchronised
with the requests for data.  Each connection to a device has to collect 11
different pieces of information each requiring separate requests.

Regards

Peter