Hi,

yes the Header Connection is set twice. Here is my code:

procedure TUrlHandlerSynchronize.Execute;
var
  Headers  : String;
begin
  Headers := 'Connection: close' + #13#10;
  AnswerString('200 OK',
'application/json;charset=utf-8',Headers,'{"status":"ok","msg":""}');
  Finish;
end;

The result in Chrome Advanced Rest Client is:

Connection: close

an...@magsys.co.uk>:

> > yes I know, but if I set the Header manual to close it is set
> > twice?!

> > > HttpAppServer to
>
> So you are already adding the correct header to close the connection, and
> your
> problem is not how to set headers, but how to stop duplicate headers?
>
> Example headers might help to explain your real problem.
>
> Angus

Stefan Göppert Softwareentwicklung
Höltene Klinke 89
48653 Coesfeld / Deutschland