I think this is now outside the scope of ICS support, but here's an idea nonetheless:

Get your application to periodically (every 10 minutes or so) report to an internal web server (which you can also build using ICS), and "registers" that it's running. The web server can then find out what the IP address is of the application, simply by looking at the Client IP. The web server can also be made to display a list of known clients. This webserver should remove clients who have not registered after X minutes (perhaps they've been shut down), so it does not hold stale data.

This wouldn't be hard to implement.

Lester