> I try to implement a Session to my Webserver like in the Wiki, but
> ValidateSession always returns a wrong value. The application is
> implemented as a Service. What could be wrong?

Sessions needs cookies, are sure the server is sending a session cookie for a
new session and the client is returning it correctly?

I use ValidateSession (true or false), don't know what value you expect, to
create a new session or re-use an old session.  But I also pass session ID in
the URLs, so maybe it's not working.

Angus