> I do not want to close the connection, and not destroy it, must
> leave all connected clients and access them when needed to send
> data and information,
> I do not need to use Cliente.Free? it will not overload the memory?

No, your Cliente is simply a pointer to the real client in the component, there
is no memory used and free closes the real client, which reduces ClientCount,
so your loop goes mad.

Note that clients are totally dynamic, each time a client closes or another one
connects, the client total goes up and down, and the index of each client
changes.

Maybe this does not matter for your display, but otherwise you need to keep
track of where a connection from, if you wish to respond to it. CliId is unique,
incremented for each new connection.