Good day all,

We have just upgraded from RAD Studio XE5 to XE7. We use your ICS
components quite extensively. Can you tell me when you will have a release
for XE7? This link claims that ICS 8 Gold supports XE7 but the latest
packages in this version only go up to XE5.

http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download

The home page still has the ICS 8 Gold as the latest available version.

I have tried to access the link indicated in the above web page but the
link is either dead or takes so long to access that it eventually times out
with the usual URL timeout errors: http://svn.overbyte.be:8443/svn/ics/trunk

​Thanking you in advance.

Christian Giesen
Managing Member
Express Talent

EMail: ch...@xt.co.za
Tel: +27 31 776 4952
Cell: +27 82 5745566

This message contains private and confidential Information. If you are not
the intended addressee indicated in this message or you are not responsible
for the delivery of such messages to the intended recipient, you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone. You may not use any information
gleaned from this message for the benefit or promotion of yourself or your
organization. If such is the case, please destroy this message immediately
and kindly notify the sender by return of E-Mail. Express Talent cc takes
no responsibility whatsoever resulting in you misusing information
contained in this message and doing so may render you liable for the
consequences of misusing said content of this E-Mail message.