> I have been unable to establish if ICS  supports
> TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2. I expect it does, but would appreciate your
> confirming this.

Yes, OpenSSL supports TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2, you should see this reported in the
handshake completed event like:
Secure connection with TLSv1.2, cipher AES128-SHA,

But OpenSSL settings may disable some features for backward compatibility, so
you do need to check carefully.

> Thank you so much for your reply. I'm taking your advice and
> forgetting the IcsLogger and pursuing SSL errors via SSL events.

I've been debugging a handshake problem and it turns out that currently the
IcsLogger uses some OpenSSL error handling routines that are not currently
public in twsocket.pas so can not be accessed by applications.

so you may get more detailed errors using IcsLogger for SSL errors at present.
I'm going to try and improve the SSL error reporting next month.

Angus