I know am flooding this news group with pointless questions but I really need to know, am building a chat system and I want to send basic text chat with font size/font color/font styles for each user am doing this via strings and sending to server and back to client but I noticed after a while and when more then a few users are typing the text chat becomes unstable and incorrect font styles / colors and sizes happen and only way to fix it is to re-login so am wondering what would be best way to send the information over network so it would be stable and reliable.

Thanks